Thursday 12 April 2012

Over easter I didn't have a proper bench to work at so I made a temporary one in my desk at home which worked quite well, Im working on some titanium brooches at the moment, inspired by my beetle theme to sell at the exhibition, need to properly price them up but there'll be there.

Making the oval brooches in titanium all cut out ready to file

And another present I received this easter, apart form all the chocolate, was a set of letter punches in a make shift box from my granddad, I can't think what he used them for as he worked for the trains, but in my family were known for being hoarders! There rather different as the set is in sans serif, which I think is unusual in itself and there two Z's.

 Im thinking of using them in this project now sure what for yet but they are just so lovely and most are still sharp to punch.


Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment